EXTREMELY AVOID! if you wanna pay $120+ for a noodle!
We argue with the manager and of course he will not do anything beside a word of "feel sorry for your lose"
What I hate the most is
- In fact, there are 2 phrases of visitor parking for different stores
- There is no friendly reminder for parking indication from Shang Noodle House 尚麵館
- Waitress doesn't tell you the restriction of parking but only give you the "parking permit form"
- No indication inside the "parking permit form" showing where could you park
- No restaurant logo or name in parking telling you which slot is SAFE
- All visitor parking signs of phrase 1 & 2 are exactly same in color, font, size except the number
- The manager tells us that there is a notice attached on the door telling everything in details and we suppose to read and understood. I just wondering who would read everything on a restaurant door before going in eating? Would that be a better customer service to remind such "parking-trap" around?
- When we arrive the tow company and know that there are tons of cars been towed from there everyday. How could a property management NOT doing anything to improve this?
- The parking limit is for 1 hour. Your car will be towed even you have done everything correct when time expired.